Thursday, March 27, 2008

Brigham

Brig loves his new sister Emma. He is very gentle with her (no small fete for Brig).

This was Brigham's first day of Kindergarten. (I know, it's a little outdated) but I still silently celebrate that day each and every time Brigham climbs on the bus to head for school. Yeah, quit chastising the mom. He was as eager as I was. I followed him to school that first day to get pictures. After about five minutes of snapping shots in his classroom, he gave me and exasperated look and whispered "OK mom, that's enough. Now leave already."

Brigham loved hangin' out with Cousin Ian. Ian plays the guitar. He busted out the little guitar and showed Brigham a thing or two. That cousin Ian is WAY cool. I think Brig has an Idol.


Brigham loved playing in the snow at Aunt Kimalee's house. We were in Utah in Jan of 07 for Uncle Kevin's wedding. Mommy loved seeing the kids play in that nasty cold wet stuff, then leaving it all behind. Of course mommy also curses the blasted heat of AZ too.

No comments: