Thursday, March 27, 2008

Taylor


We visited Aunt Kimalee and family last summer. We went to this really fun place (called "The Tree House" I think) Taylor really got into the different cultures area. He dressed up in almost every costume. Those of you that know Taylor know that this is a rare show of interest!! (and yes, I cringe at the whole "ewww, who with headlice last tried on that hat")

Taylor is so sweet with little Emma. He will even change a poopy diaper (with an adequate amount of gagging of course)

Tay's last minutes as a yellow belt.

Off comes the yellow belt (sensei has style!!)
On with the Orange Belt!!

Taylor bowing to sensei. What an awesome orange belt!!






2 comments:

mom said...

Great job. I love being able to check the latest photos and news. I love you. Mom

Lindsey Loo said...

Your children are BEAUTIFUL! I love love love them! Your wedding dress certainly has been through a lot between little Emma and her cousin Lindsey! I love you!